Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Favorite Boys

I feel like I am in such a rush to take every image possible of my boys. Once this baby is here they will magically be so much older. We are all so excited for this baby to come. Ian asks me everyday if I am pregnant, and if it is summer time yet. He wants to help me hold the baby and get diapers for his baby sister. Yes, a sister... he has told me from day one that we are having a girl. We really do not know yet what we are having, but if you ask him it is a girl. Mason is excited too. When I am laying down on the sofa he likes to feel the baby move. He will be a great brother and hopefully he will lend a helping hand between playing baseball and riding his skateboard. Right his only dream is to wake up and be 17 years old. When I think my boys are getting to big I put my hands on their heads and press down, they both know that means to stop growing...so far it has not helped. I love my family and am so grateful for them. They mean everything to me.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I haven't seen Kenny without his braces...what a great smile. I am so excited for you guys to get to know your new little one. I can't wait to find out if Ian is right about it being a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, then i'll get a girl outfit. i think i trust your little man.

    yay miller boys!! did they get all their good looks from their mother???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kenny, I noticed your teeth too! I think you are going to have a girl too. Wouldn't that be great? Let us all know how your trip to SLC was. We are all wondering how the Fortheringhams are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you still even when you no love me.......

    let's play for the same team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to keep checking out your blog because you have so many cool "extras". I need some serious help with ours......
    How did you figure all this out?

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kasi, I know what you mean. Time is flying. I look at my oldest and I don't even recognize her. My dad always says, these are the best days of our lives, enjoy our little ones.
    How is Brandi's baby? How is Brandi? I think about her alot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are indeed blessed! My youngest would say you could use a girl for "your team" though. He thinks it isn't fair that there are three boys and only one girl in our family. My guess is he thinks that about every family that isn't "even." We'll keep our fingers crossed for another girl to join your team.

    ReplyDelete