Sunday, June 1, 2008

My baby Ian


This is my baby Ian. This is the boy that every morning crawls up on my lap and says "mom, I love you". It melts my heart every single time. He is so sweet and loving, but don't tick him off - just ask his brother. He'll fight you to the death! Ian is so excited for this baby to come. He has already told me that he will help me get the diapers and feed the baby. I know that will last just two days, but I'll take it. On Memorial Day we all went fishing with Grandma Cleo. I am so glad that she is healthy and strong and that she can still teach my boys how to fish, pick sweet peas, pull weeds, and smash snails. She is one of a kind. Ian is a great boy and I am so proud of him.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy! Enjoy those moments of him getting on your lap, it won't last long. My boys are sometimes sweet and get embarrassed if I want to give them a hug or a kiss anymore. I am going to keep that up until they are big enough to fight me off. :) I love your grandma and I hope that she remains in good health for a long, long time. That is awesome that she is so good with your kids. Take care of yourself the next 46 days and try to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your grandma Cleo from the wedding and I agree, she is one of a kind. What a great lady. Seriously. Hey, I am loving your music too. Might have to steal the ideas for photography slideshows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously can you say "Hi" already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little Ian. I can't wait for him to be my son in law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I know how you feel. I have been so sentimental about my boys growing up lately. It's so not fair.

    ReplyDelete