Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boyz in the hood!





You wonder why our kids act the way they do.....
We have no control over our kids and they are 7 and 3 years old....
We will need help raising them as teenagers.
Katarina, my boys girlfriend that lives in California and works at the Quicksilver store and sent us the new school uniforms for Heritage Elementary. haha
It was like Christmas for the boys to get such cool clothes.

YES, we are in trouble. Ian has learned the ropes so much earlier from his bigger brother Mason!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh what will my innocent little Ellie do being exposed to these street smarts by her hubby Ian? Let's just hope not really "exposed" if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now all ya gotta do is get them some wicked fly "grillz" and they are SET!!!! gangsta style!!

    hey--kenny--you call my phone yessaday? i call you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boys are awesome! I only wish you guys lived closer... we need a little more gangsta around this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wus sup?

    Love them clothes. Awesome.

    Your boys look so old!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heck, we have similar pics of our boys in the same type of duds. Somehow my boys found gold chains in the dress ups too to add to the whole ensemble. We are definitely in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to come see that new baby! She is darling!!! I'm glad you guys are doing well - I love all the pics of your crazy boys (I wonder who they get that from)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the gorgeous baby girl guys! Kenny...you keep getting better and better looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys-
    Your boys clothes make them look like they belong to Gloria and Dwane.
    No really, the boys are so cute and I sure wish I could get my hands on your little bebe. I was realizing this afternoon as I carried my big sleeping 4 year old Isabelle in from the car just how fast they grow up......
    Take care guys-

    ReplyDelete