Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yankee Meadow Camping Trip 2008

Kasi stayed home with Kaitlyn and I took the boys up to Yankee Meadow, Parowan Canyon. My dad is the Camp Host every summer, so we decided to go camping. We took Granny Cherrie with us. My sister Michelle and her kids came up for the day. My brother Mike and his family came up and cooked us a dutch oven dinner. Mason and Ian love camping. We had a good time.

The boys out camping, while Kasi decided to stay home to SHOP!!!

Grandpa Gary and Granny Cherrie with Mason and Ian.

This is Yankee Meadow. This is where my dad grew up and we love camping here. It is up Parowan Canyon and so nice to get out of the heat of St. George.

Ian after catching a huge fish!!! our dinner!!!



Mike Miller, my brother. Michelle Madson, my sister and myself.

3 comments:

  1. camping = NO FUN.

    unless YOU took me......and made me a s'more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny, I never knew that you had a camping bone in your body! Well, I have a great idea...why don't you and John take the kids on a great camping expedition while Kasi and I just sit a home awaiting your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the family I said hi. Makes me long for the old days in Southern Utah.

    ReplyDelete