Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary





Happy Anniversary Kenny, it has been 12 incredible years. Being married to Kenny has been the greatest, I couldn't ask for anything more in life. It was on this trip to Alaska that I realized that being married to your best friend means everything. Kenny has made me everything that I am today. There has NEVER been a dull moment when Kenny is around. Please believe me, I am raising two little boys that act just like their father...and for that I am truly grateful.




6 comments:

  1. You two are the perfect couple because you are both so hilarious! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are both so funny and darling! A match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i think that being married to kenneth austin miller would be never a dull moment, either--yay for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys, that is awsome. Russ and I have a goal of 12 years, we'll see how we do. You guys look great

    ReplyDelete