Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mason's 7th Birthday Party





Happy Birthday Mason. I can't believe that you are 7 years old. I know I say that every year, but you were just my little baby yesterday. We all had a great time at Dixie Bowl. Grandma Cleo and Grandma Lisa bowled a game together. They are both amazing, it was fun to show both Mason and Ian their Grandmas names up on the "Wall of Fame". Mason I love you and am very proud of the young man that you have become. Happy Birthday Buddy. Love MOM





6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mason! Sorry we missed the party, but I hear it was a blast! I hope you bowl like your grandmas and not your dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe it's been that long since you had him! we should all still be living blissfully unaware at la paloma.......sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you take all those kids bowling? You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. An anniversary and birthday all in one week. . .crazy! Happy everything to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mason, only one more year and baptized!! Crazy, Kasi it doesn't seem like you could have a kid that old already:) Plus 12 years of marriage!! Great accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Guys- Looking at your blog has made me realize how out of touch we have been. Your boys are so BIG and look just like Kenny. I was excited to hear you are expecting again. Please send me your email so we can keep in touch.
    Hugs and kisses to you all.
    Jill, Roger and Co.

    ReplyDelete