Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kaitlyn is 1 day old!!!

Kasi and Kaitlyn are still in the hospital. Kaitlyn was in the NICU, intensive care until around 3:00 pm today. Dr. Thompson wanted to keep her another day to make sure things were going well. Her blood sugar is where it should be and we expect to go home on Friday. Kasi is doing well and looks like a million bucks as always. Kasi is like a work horse, takes the pain like she has a hang nail. I have tried to sneak her medication while she wasn't looking, but the nurses know me by now.

Kaitlyn is one healthy baby!!!

Mason and Ian are the best big brothers. They want to hold her and touch her. They are still in shock that we have a new baby sister.

The NEW Miller Family

Kaitlyn decided to wake up and see what the party was all about.

Kaitlyn's Boyfriend decided to come visit her. This is Max Larkin. We are getting pictures really early for their wedding video. Kaitlyn looks like she took all of the milk in the nursery.

Dr. Brad Thompson is the best doctor in the world.

Dad and Kaitlyn taking a little rest after a long day. Oh, I forgot Kasi delivered the baby. The one thing I have been waiting for my entire life..... holding my little girl!!!! Do I have to share with Kaitlyn's mom & her brothers ???

18 comments:

  1. i love all the pictures!! such a cute family.. a miller baby girl.. can't hardly believe it! I'm so glad all is well.. Kasi i'm so glad its all over! i love the picture of max and kaitlyn.. yours are way better than my pictures that i took.. i'll have to get a copy to keep in the wedding video file :) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.. kaitlyn is sooo darling!! i love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad i got to love on that little bubbers personally today--

    you know how much we love you guys--you mean everything!!!!

    love the clovers
    (kaitlyn's unnoficial godmother)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Daddy/Daughter thing is the best. Mason may protect you from a robber in the middle of the night but little Kaitlyn will still need her dad to protect her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Wow, Kasi you do look good. Little girls are the best (no offense Mase and Ian:) I'm kind of partial. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely adorable! Seriously, she doesn't have that "new baby" look and I want to squeeze her. Good luck Kenny with trying to not be wrapped around that little girl's finger! Oh and baby Max is so Larkin I can't get over it. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratualtions! Kasi, you are gorgeous and that little girl is so adorable! I can't wait to come and give you both a squeeze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kasi and Kenny,
    Congratulations! I'm very excited for you and glad to hear that the "girls" are doing so good. Congratulations.

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the new baby girl!! She's so cute! maren told me yesterday so I had to check out your blog. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS! She is darling! Looks like she will be protected with those brothers and dad. One thing I have seen with having one girl and three boys is that the girl learns to hold her own that is for sure! It will be so much fun. I am so excited for your family. Girls are fun but look out, DRAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing more pictures. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the picture of Kenny holding his little girl! So sweet!Kasi you look great! What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Dad time to buy a shot Gun, ps now you know why Russ will never let Mason or Ian ask out one of our Daughters!!!!!!!!!!!

    you guys are the best. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful little girl!!
    Thanks for naming her after MY first daughter! Kennedy will be available to serve as co-godmother with Kaitlyn C.

    Well done Kasi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new pics! I love the name. I hope I look as good as Kasi after I deliver! Congrats everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YEAH!!! Congrats you guys! She is BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS!!! Looks a lot like Mason to me. Kenny, I hope you got some decent rest in that hospital bed! Kasi, good job and I am so glad she is here safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you know that little one makes you all look real good. there is nothing better than a little girl, i am so happy for all of you. dr. thompson is the best.
    jody h

    ReplyDelete
  18. Precious! I hope you're all doing well and enjoying all the pink.

    ReplyDelete