Friday, July 25, 2008

Kaitlyn's 1st Photo Shoot

The minute I had Kaitlyn I wanted Erin Fonnesbeck to photograph her. Erin is a great friend of mine and has really developed some amazing photography talents. I appreciate her so much taking the time to come and get some photos that we will cherish forever. This picture really says it all. We just stare at Kaitlyn. In the middle of the night when I should be sleeping I just hold her a little longer and try to take it all in. I know these days will go by so quickly. I want to remember how soft her hair feels, every smell after lotion and bath time, every soft touch, and every funny face made during nap time. If I could only find her pause button...I would push it until I was ready for her to grow a little more. I never knew I would love a little girl as much as I do. We all love Kaitlyn so much and are so grateful that she is here.

10 comments:

  1. What a great photo! I am so happy for you Kasi - I am sure Kaitlyn is just as in love with you as you are her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! I love it! Here little rolls on her side are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture!!! I am so excited that you have your little girl and I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture!!! I love the talent Erin has. I can't wait to see more. Make sure to post them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling photo :) I love how cute your little family is & glad all went well. I want to see the other pics.
    luvs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture is incredible. Of course how could it not be---She is so dang cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kasi, this is Jaime, Suzi's daughter. I didn't know if you'd know me by Jaime Larsen. Anyways, Kaitlyn is so cute and I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh. Look at all the little chub rolls. Too cute for words. Wholy heck of a head board! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! I miss you soo much. But look what treasures there are in your life now. She's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete