Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blogging???

This blogging has got out of control. I have banned Kasi from blogging. The only thing she wants to do is BLOG!!! I see all of our friends blogging and not really paying attention to their families. Their kids have NOT been fed, the toilets haven't been cleaned and dinner is NOT on the table. I see kids running in the streets until midnight without shirts and shoes. OH, This describes the MILLER'S. I wonder what the Prophet is going to say about this in the next General Conference. I love giving Chris Sparks a hard time about blogging. He is constantly blogging. Now he works with me he is going through blogging addition detox. The truth is that I find myself reading all the blogs and wishing we had a good one like Shayne Scott and Melinda Clove. Keep the blogs going, it gives me something to do while I'm living in Las Vegas. Kenny

6 comments:

  1. I love how you try to bag on blogging but you love it so much. Don't hate Kenneth, embrace it. Let it happen naturally. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you blame no dinner, dirty toilets or house for that matter, and kids left to fend for themselves on blogging. It was like that at our house even before blogging. It's called laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that Chris secretly loves to blog! I'm glad that you found that out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? that is not an update! You and Kasi have oodles of time to blog since you don't have anything going on right, or not...the rest of us, like myself, don't have much to do besides clean and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, thanks for the shout out--i am, however, offended since i have never seen you leave even one small dirty comment. i cried myself to sleep the first few nights waiting and waiting...

    ReplyDelete