Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day 2008

Top of the Mornin’ to ya from the USA!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from St. George Utah

Just think we were in Ireland last year at this time. Marching in the Killarney St. Patrick's Day Parade. We wish we were there right now. We are looking forward to celebrating all day long. Mason is doing a school report on Ireland in his class today. He is so excited. We will be wearing GREEN all day and night. Cherrie made Corn beef and cabbage for dinner last night to celebrate the eve of my most celebrated holiday. Ireland is my second home and I will always love you for making such great memories in my life and the life of my family. I eat, drink and sleep Ireland. Have a great day.
We Love you!
Kenny, Kasi, Mason, Ian and Baby # 3

This is Mason going to school in his Ireland Jersey!!! He couldn't wait to wear it. This was a gift from Auntie Geraldine/Aisling & the Red Rose & Mr. Ed!!



5 comments:

  1. After reading this post I threw up some green substance all over my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the tribute to the very large ralph lauren pony that was acquired in ireland?? I'M WAITING...........
    your public demands it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kasi and Kenny, OK it is official, I am addicted to blogging now too! I guess when you are a mom to 5 and they are running in the street with out any clothes and shoes on anyway you might as well find something to do with your time besides clean another toilet! Ha ha! Any way thought I would say hi! Hope you are feeling better Kasi! It was fun to see you at Joes! Keep in touch, Love ya, Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way! How are you guys? I was thinking about you too...I was in St. George and driving past your old little place and wondered what you were up to. Mason is HUGE! What the...? I don't even know what to say other than I still expected him to be a one-year-old. Keep in touch with me! We should come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enough with the Irish attire...you ancestors are Greek already!!! C'mon Kenny you knew that.

    ReplyDelete