Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nephi Homecoming 1992

This is Kasi at Nephi's Homecoming with Bill Wilkey. Is she HOT or what? I will let Kasi add to the post later.
This is my favorite cousin Angie, I wish I could go back in time to this moment. We had such a great time at Nephi Homecoming. Look at the faces on our dates - they look mortified. They were probably so embarrassed by us. We were the only two on the dance floor when then "fast" music came on (besides Heinz Kirchhausen - true story). We could of cared less, no one knew us so we acted like total idiots!!! A special thank you to Bill and Brett Wilkey for the best action ever (not, they dropped us off at the hotel and left before we had a chance to take our dresses off!!!)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Kasi! I am so in love with this picture. Bill was my brother's best friend growing up and he was lucky to take you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!? Embarrassed by us?! They couldn't help but worship us as the goddesses we are!
    There are just too many hilarious memories from this night to count. Riding the school bus to Nephi, eating at a "fancy restaurant" (I think it was Denny's or equivalent) staying in a plush room at the Motel 6...Oh THANK YOU favorite cousin for keeping this memory and this picture alive! The Teal Satin Poof dress must never die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew Kasi! I love the old pictures. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! Those pictures! Your mother set me up on a date with Billy..how dare she after the way he treated you! I totally remember you looking like that with your super long hair. When I was little I always wanted to be just like you. And I wanted Tom to marry you so you could be my sister. I thought you were the best dancer ever and you always won those drill downs when we went to your competitions. So fun to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, yeah--now this is what i am talking about--give us more, please. and also kenny needs to be on there--i know he's got some sa-weeet pictures of him in some skin-tight white levis. get them on there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beee-autiful gals! Hey I'll have to ask Heinz about that, ya know he is my neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok kenny and kasi... I stalk your blog... You guys are hilarious!!! you need to get some old pics up of amy on there. She would love it. Keep up the blogging!!
    abby (lundin)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill Wilkey!!! We served together in Japan. He is one of the GREATEST people around. What a funny picture.

    ReplyDelete